Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 9, 2011

Unique jewelry making: Paperclip earrings tutorial



Unique jewelry making: Paperclip earrings tutorial

Long time ago I sow interesting handmade earrings. They were made out of paperclips. They looked really pretty. It wasn't like that I would weare office supplies. I decided that they are "must make", but, eventually, I completely forgot on them. Few days ago I tumbled on them again. This time, I didn't gave them time to disapire. I hope that you like my version.

Orginalne je napravila evie-s.com. Prekrasne su! / These are original ones made from evie-s.com. They are beautifull.


I što je najbolje, pokazati ću vam, korak po korak, kako možete napraviti svoje unikatne naušnice.

The best thing is that I will show you how to make unique earrings on your own.





 

Zalijepi čipku običnim ljepilom / Glue the lace with regular glue




I can't wait to get some white lace. Or creamy one...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...