Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 9, 2011

Beautiful and easy handmade cards: Stitched Valentine's Cards


It's almost Valentine's Day!

Beautiful and easy handmade cards: Stitched Valentine's Cards
Who wants to make some super cute and easy Valentine's?


I saw these a few years back *I think* in Parents magazine, but, alas, I could not find it on the web to provide a link. I had stored the idea in my memory for a time when my oldest child would be old enough to help. I may have jumped the gun a bit--at 3 1/2 years, she still couldn't quite do it, but we had fun together anyway. And they turned out super cute. I was going to line the insides with scrapbook paper, but she wanted to draw on the insides, so I let her. She had a great time drawing pictures of her relatives and writing her name. :)

So, ready to make some?

Step 1: Gather Supplies

The supplies are pretty basic: yarn, cardstock, a needle big enough to pull the yarn, and a heart (see below for the template I used).


Step 2: Punch holes


Step 3: "Sew" your yarn in



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...