Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 9, 2011

Unique gift for women: Paperclip Earings tutorial

 

Paperclip Earings

So here's what you need:
2 paperclips
earrings
floss
glue - use liquid stitch or tacky glue



Open all 3 sides of paperclips forming a triangle. Slide earring part onto paperclip.

Glue together ends of paperclip and begin wrapping floss around the
entire paperclip adding a dab of glue every so often.

Once you've covered the entire paperclip begin making the web like earring by wrapping in all different directions. On my next pair I would make sure to wrap long way in the beginning of wrapping. To finish it off I put a dab of glue at the top and wrapped the end around it multiple times.


This was so simple and took very little time to do. I love how they turned out and I'm so excited to wear them! I love earrings and these are so light weight you don't even notice they're there! I have plans to make more so I'll share those when I get them done! Enjoy!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...