Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 11, 2011

ORIGAMI Ribbon Heart , video tutorial

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4010/4331449567_0d1557b7e5.jpg
This was pretty tricky to make, especially since some of the pictures in the tutorial are a tad misleading (thanks to light glaring off the shiney ribbons). I think I sat in my living room repeating the first 9-10 steps over and over again for an hour or so, because I couldn't slip the ribbon into the correct slot and the darned thing undid itself each time... D:

ORIGAMI Ribbon Heart , video tutorial

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/299/5/f/Origami_Ribbon_Heart_by_robinina110.jpg
So this is made of some shiny Christmas ribbon. = D it's into a heart, and made of 14 little "flower" units or whatever you want to call them.

this took a few hours all together over the course of a few days. I put the whole HEART shape thing together after I got home from school. So much work for such fragile ribbon.

It's about as big as the basket I made, about 4 inches high and 5 inches long. = D very nice for a Christmas present, eh?
deviantart.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...