Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 10, 2011

Sexy fashion for women: Mara Hoffman Inspired Woven Tee


Things you need for this DIY:
*over-sized T shirt
*scissors
*needle and thread

Total time:
20 mins

Total cost:
super free

  
Sexy fashion for women: Mara Hoffman Inspired Woven Tee
mara hoffman diy

I am obsessed with Mara Hoffman this season, like everyone else. This shirt has been on my mind. I want to make a hundred versions of it. Here is one...


Ignore that this shirt is Ed Hardy. My dad gave it to me as a sleep shirt...so what?


Cut the back of the shirt like above. Start with a cut up the middle then cut five strips on each side.


I cut too many at first.


Weaving montage...






When the weaving is complete, vertically cut the ends of the strips off.


Then cut off the excess at the bottom.


Sew along red lines.

mara hoffman diy
And you're done. Easy peasy.
mara hoffman diy
mara hoffman diy
mara hoffman diy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...