Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 10, 2011

Crafty jewelry: Itty Lovies Earrings and ring, Free crochet patterns

 

Crafty jewelry: Itty Lovies Earrings and ring, Free crochet patterns





This was the one thing that I was sorry to lose when I stopped selling my crocheted lovelies...



But now that I'm making a tutorial for my little itty lovies, I'm not so sad any more! :]

They are ridiculously simple to make... all they are: little crocheted circles hot glued to earring backs.

YEP.
that's it.



So if you are a crochet newbie and haven't checked out my circle tutorial, you may want to do that now.

Materials Needed:
Crochet thread [size 3]
Crochet needle [size G]
Scissors
Hot glue
Earring posts


You are going to follow my circle tutorial to a T...
The only difference is that you're going to do it with smaller thread and a smaller needle!



Crochet two circles:



Dab some hot glue to the back of the circle [I like to glue on the knot... looks cleaner]:



Attach posts:



And boom:



So easy, and so adorable.
I like them in every color.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...