Hair style tutorial: French roll twist and pin how to
French rolls were a huge trend on the red carpet so far this season and here’s a twist & pin version I’ve been wearing for a while.
I love this hairstyle for when I don’t have time to blowdry my hair. It’s easy to do in wet hair and means my hair dries smoothly with a nice wave through it. This is another fabulous hairstyle for after the gym in the morning as a great work hairstyle.
This is my third day hair after a brilliant style by the Follicle Oracle so this is also great hairstyle to hide the kinks and get another wear out of your straight hair.
Hair product tips
- Starting with wet hair? Run some Moroccan Oil through your hair from midlenths to your ends.
- If your hair is a little dry you may want to use a serum to smooth down any flyaways.
Step by step
- Pin back your fringe, or the front section of your hair. I like a little bit of height but not too much of a bump.
- Taking a section from each side of your hairline and bring together into a twist at the back of your head.
- Twist the section around your finger and pin into a small bun
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until all your hair is twisted and pinned into a line.
Hair style tutorial