Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 8, 2011

Great christmas gifts: Easy Ornaments and Gift Tags, kids craft ideas

Ornament
 Great christmas gifts: Easy Ornaments and Gift Tags, kids craft ideas
Ornament
For this project, you need:
A large circle paper punch
Hole punch
Cardstock
Stickers
Ribbon or yarn (or ornament hooks)
Pen/pencil/crayon

I used a 3-Inch circle punch by the brand Marvy Uchida, which I bought at my local craft store. Everything else I had on hand – as will most crafty moms – the cardstock was leftover as was the ribbon & yarn (great way to use up a couple yards of leftover yarn!), and the stickers were purchased a while ago on clearance “for emergencies” aka rainy days when I need something to entertain my son.
How-to:
Punch out large cardstock circles
Punch a hole near the edge
Let your kid decorate with stickers/pens/pencils
Add an ornament hook, or tie a piece of yarn/ribbbon through the hole
Done!
Source:michondesign.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...